Sunday, January 2, 2011

Terry’s annual outing.

Weather still cooler today.  I don’t think it made it out of the 40’s …..and still no rain.  Yeah!!!

John and I met Annie and Terry at the movie theater today to see Little Fockers.  It was full of the usual funny Focker moments.  Terry does not go to the movies or get out to lots of functions so I made sure to get a picture of him.

001Here is brother-in-law Terry.  He said this was his annual outing to the movies.  Now I have proof he actually left the house. LOL  He loves to hunt and take pictures of wildlife.  He doesn’t have to leave home to hunt though…..he shoots them in his front yard.  Just this week he shot an 8 point buck that weighed 209 pounds. 

After the movie John and I returned home and spent the rest of the day just chilling out.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Terry and Dennis would get along great...Den hasn't seen a movie in a theater since "Grease" was released...Last blog's pic of Fred made my day...He cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete