Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Basswood RV Resort

Up at 9:30….Wow……Fred sure let us sleep late this morning. LOL Shortly after 11:00 we were heading down the road toward Platte City, Missouri.

The trip was uneventful and we made it to Basswood RV Resort around 3:30. Nice park with lots of amenities. It is COLD here. I sure hope it warms up cause you know I don’t like the cold.

Tonight John and I drove over to Leavenworth, KS to visit with my cousin Tricia and her two children William and Emily. We all decided we were hungry so we were off to Luigi’s Italian Restaurant for dinner. We were here back in October when the restaurant first opened and could not wait to eat there again. Love this place. Great food and great service.

After our delicious dinner we stopped by Wal-mart and John purchased me a new Toshiba Satellite laptop. It is funny how attached we get to a laptop. I have felt lost without mine.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. I knowed there was lost mines out in Aryzona and Nevada, but I didn't know bout them ones in Kansas you mentioned. Keep yer eyes out for Dorothy and them three fellers fer me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We MIGHT make it into the 40's next week...don't put away your heavy jackets....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will really like the Toshiba,Got one for Linda at Christmas time and she loves it.

    ReplyDelete