Saturday, March 26, 2011

Oh No 23 degrees.

Not much going on here but the cold weather. Last night temperatures dropped to a frosty 23 degrees. BRRRRRR!

After lunch John and I ventured out to make a grocery run to Wal-mart. It was 33 degrees and that was as high as it was going to get so we decided to get it over with. LOL When we got back John made a batch of his homemade laundry soap and a batch of fabric softener then finished some more laundry.

Tonight we had burgers and fruit salad for dinner. Got a roast in the slow cooker for tomorrow so we are all set. Now if I could just pipe in some warm temperatures I would be so happy.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

5 comments:

  1. Homemade fabric softer? Sounds interesting. Hope it warms up for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, John, I'd love to know you recipes for laundry detergent & fabric softner. I've been making my own of both for the last year, but am always interested in hearing a better recipe and personal experience with them.

    ~~ Glenda ~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, making your own laundry detergent sounds very interesting. We're still nice and warm in the mid 80's. I hope it warms up for you guys real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not hearin' bout Fred I.M. guessin' he might have been the smart of of yer pack, and just stayed in bed all day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouch, that is cold. Here it was a low of around 65 last night :)

    ReplyDelete