Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Volunteer Potluck Dinner.

I was off today from cleaning cabins.  This will be a light cabin cleaning week.  John worked his usual bath house cleaning and campground loop check.  

This afternoon we made a Lowe’s and Wal-Mart run.  Fred needed dog food and you know we have to keep Fred happy. LOL

Tonight we attended the volunteer workers potluck dinner.  We finally met all the other volunteers.  I was beginning to think they didn’t exists because we never see anyone when were are out and about. LOL There were eight other volunteers at the dinner along with a ranger and a park worker.   Four of the volunteers will be leaving this weekend. Don’t know who their replacements will be or if there will be any.

I brought my camera but, you guessed it, I was talking too much and forgot to take pictures. 

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a great potluck to get some good recipes....My favorite kind of picnic!

    ReplyDelete