Thursday, July 30, 2009

Painter Is Done

Up early this morning to finish hauling junk out of the garage to the street for the garbage men to pick up. After cleaning the garage out Ken showed up, finished the kitchen and started in the garage. Ken finished painting this afternoon a little after 3p. We will be meeting with the Realtor on Tuesday. I did make a trip to the Flying J to fill the propane tank, went in to pay about the time Bridget called to see if I was ready to meet them at the IHOP on I-55, turns out my wallet was at the house so they brought it to me and we ate at the Flying J restaurant. About 4pm the wind and rain showed up in full force. I have a sky light leaking that Russell (FD) is working on, he thinks he has it fixed. We were planning on going out to Annie's but she doesn't have power. Dominoes in store for tonight at our house, Joe and Sherri may show up for a rematch.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment