Sunday, February 21, 2010

French Fried Onion Chicken

John at the mall from 1 to 9 today. :)  No news from the realtor yet.   The realtor for the house next door that has been for sale for over a year and a half held another open house today.  Sometimes we get some showings off of that.  Sure hope so.

It has been a little over two weeks since I started working out on the Wii Fit Plus.  I usually workout for an hour or so.  My weight is slowing going down and my muscle tone is increasing so I am happy with that.  I had to do something because I sure don’t want to be as wide as I am tall. LOL

I made French Fried Onion Chicken for dinner and took it to John at the mall.  This is another chicken dish that I have come up with using chicken, French fried onions, cream of celery soup and chopped onions.  Isn’t it amazing how much you can do with chicken. LOL

The rain has moved in now along with thunder and lightening.  There are sirens going off every few minutes it seems.  I guess people are driving crazy in the rain again. The fire department is staying busy tonight.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment