Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Marcy

Yesterday John worked at the FD for a 24 hour shift. My sister, Annie and I spent the day with our Mom and Dad, Marcy and Bob as it was Marcy’s birthday.

A realtor called and showed the house yesterday afternoon. Yeah!!

My Wii Fit Plus package came in the mail today so after bringing John dinner to the FD I went back home to set it up. I worked out for a while and completely forgot to do the blog. Shame on me!!!!

We received a request from someone who read our blog who wants my Turkey Meatloaf Recipe. Sorry it took so long. I got carried away on the Wii Fitness exercise stuff. Here is the recipe:

Bridget’s Turkey Meatloaf

2 lbs. ground turkey
1 large onion chopped
1 bell pepper chopped
½ cup parmesan cheese
1 clove garlic
1 pkg. Lipton Onion Soup Mix
¼ tsp Cumin
¼ tsp Basil
¼ tsp Allspice
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Dash of ketchup

3 slices of wheat bread toasted and made into bread crumbs
1 egg

Saute onion and peppers until tender. Mix all ingredients together and form into a loaf. Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Top with ketchup and bake for 10 more minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment