Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lazy Day

I coughed some of the night, took meds about 3am, got up at 10am. Bridget had been up but let me sleep. I installed a 12 volt receptacle in the bay for the Winegard dish, now the power and satellite in are at the same location. Lunch was leftover hamburgers then into town to find a post office, auto parts house and a fruit/vegetable stand. With all three accomplished we headed back to the trailer. Napped under the shade tree, rode the bike around the park and just relaxed, haven't done that in a long time. This afternoon I grilled chicken and squash served with rice.

3 comments:

  1. John I hope you get over your cough soon. At least you are in the right environment to get the necessary rest now.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I could have used some of that grilled squash! My favorite. Have fun and take care.

    Love Nee Nee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it nice to just relax!!!

    Hope you all enjoyed Big Daddy's Grill. It was one of our favorites. If you like pizza try Mellow Mushroom and if you like Mexican try Valarta's. Both are located in Foley on Highway 59.

    Have fun!!
    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)
    http://freedom2roll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete