Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dinner at Big Jim’s with Dick and Family

Warm weather and sunshine today.  Just the kind of weather I like.  John went over to group camp today to clean out the closets in the buildings and to make sure each one had the supplies that were supposed to be there.  Tomorrow he will be working with the ranger on a controlled burn in the park.

While John was busy at group camp I ran into town on a grocery run.  It was just my lucky day…. red peppers were 10 for  $10.00.    They are usually close to 3.00 each.  I jumped on that.  I plan on chopping them up and freezing them.  I won’t run out of those for quite a while. LOL

Tonight Dick invited John and I to go to dinner with him and his daughter and granddaughters.  They are in town visiting him.  We ate at Big Jim’s Wing Shack in Jackson, Georgia.  The food was great and we enjoyed visiting with Dick and his family.

DSCN7137

Dick, Katrina, Sheila, Brooke, John and me.

After dinner we all gathered at Dick’s for a campfire and roasted marsh mellows.  We had a great time.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great time! It's warm here now, too. Hey, is John a Facebook friend with our son, Kelly?..I thought I saw a comment by John on Kel's page...

    ReplyDelete