Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

Still having great weather so I am a happy camper.  The park had lots of RVers for the weekend so the other loop was opened. 

John built the shelves I wanted for the bathroom cabinets today.  Thank you John.  I know he is glad to be finished with that……probably to get me to shut up. LOL

Tonight I tried a new recipe for dinner.  It was chicken cordon bleu casserole.  We both liked it so we will probably have it again sometime.

DSCN7146

Homemade rice pilaf, steamed carrots and chicken cordon bleu casserole.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day to all our family and friends.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. That's sure a cute picture of Ava Grace in your header. Your dinner looks yummy too. Happy St. Paddy's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks yummy!!! Would love that recipe...
    Have fun & Travel safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava Grace is beautiful!! I made corned beef and cabbage with carrots and red potatoes..in the crockpot...I have enough left over to make Reuben casserole!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love some...by the way I finished Sherri's shelves in the bath also...great minds run together.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete