Friday, February 21, 2014

My last day of work.

I can't believe my last day of work has arrived.  Where did the time go?  But time does move on and soon we will be on the road to Flovilla, GA to report for our volunteer position at Indian Springs State Park. 

The ladies surprised me with lunch, gifts and a birthday cake.  Their thoughtfulness meant so much to me. It has been a privilege to work with such an awesome group of people.  I appreciate them allowing me into their workplace for such a short while. I will definitely miss them and plan to keep in touch.  


The ladies of the offfice.  Thank you guys so much for everything.  You made my last day very special. 




This was a very yummy cake.  Thank you Debbie.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment