Saturday, February 13, 2010

Bye Bye Snow.

John will be at the mall from 3 to 11 today. :(  He slept in late this morning since he will be at the mall so late tonight.  The temperatures were warmer today…..40 degrees was the high.  Most of the snow has just about melted away.  It was pretty while it was here.  Lots of people made snowmen and took pictures to send in to the newspaper.  I know this might sound funny to those who get snow all the time but for the Southerners it is an event to document. LOL

No news from the realtor today regarding the person who wanted to look at the house for a second time.  Oh well,  better luck next time. :(  Maybe it was the weather!!!!

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe

2 comments:

  1. Snow... I am so glad we could finally get out of it. Although it did try to follow us down here in Texas. I am sure your house will soon be sold. I feel it in my heart! have fun & travel safe!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete