Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow, Snow, Snow

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :(  I started my day off with my Wii workout.  I am happy to see that I have lost 2.5 pounds already.  I feel energized when I get finished on the Wii.

Later this afternoon I picked up Bob and Marcy and we headed over to Kohl’s so Marcy could spend her Kohl’s cash before it expired.   I went along to look for a new coat or jacket since I do not have a heavy one.  I came across a down filled jacket that originally cost $150.00 and was marked down to $30.00.  Since Marcy did not want anything in the store she gave me her Kohl’s cash to apply to the cost of my jacket. Wow…..I got the jacket for $21.40!  What a bargain.  Sherri and Leslie would be proud. LOL

After our shopping spree we returned to Bob and Marcy’s and played a couple rounds of 10 Penny and waited for the snow that was supposed to start falling.  Shortly before 9:00 p.m. the snow started falling lightly.  The weatherman has predicted anywhere from three to six inches of snow to fall between tonight and tomorrow.  This is very unusual for our area.  People go crazy buying groceries hoping to get snowed in. LOL  There are already some businesses and schools reporting closures for tomorrow. 

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment