Monday, February 22, 2010

Mint

John off today so we slept late…..even Fred!!!! The rain moved through last night and left cooler temperatures today.

My sister Annie and I went to the funeral home late this afternoon in support of one of our classmates whose mother passed away Saturday. On our way back we stopped by the hospital to visit with my sister’s nephew in law whose wife had their first child yesterday. The baby weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and is doing great.

Tonight John and I ate at Mint the Restaurant in the Renaissance Mall. John had a gift certificate for two and we decided it was a good night to go. We ordered crab cakes for our appetizer, mixed green salad and for the entree we both ordered beef tenderloin and grilled red onion potato au gratin. It was very tasty. I ate half of mine and saved the other half for my lunch tomorrow as I planned to eat dessert. We ordered Creole Cream Cheese Cheesecake. It was to die for. Isn't it funny how everything seems to revolve around food. Don’t know if that is a Southern thing or not. LOL

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment