Saturday, March 20, 2010

Amy’s 50th Birthday Party

John off today and at home ready to sell off the furniture.  A few people came by to bid on the furniture and other miscellaneous household items.

After Bo, Kay, Amy and I arrived in New Orleans last night we parked and walked down to Cafe Du Monde to meet up with Amy’s daughter and for beignets.  New Orleans is just as I remembered it, noisy and dirty but with a certain strange charm. 

While John was at home selling off the furniture I was in New Orleans attending my friend Amy’s 50th birthday party.  There were lots of people and lots of good Cajun food.  Around 4:30 p.m. Bo, Kay and I started back home as Bo has to report to work at 4:00 a.m. Sunday Morning. :(

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Glad that your having a good time... I hope that all your furniture gets sold at a great price...
    Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete