Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Leslie

Happy Birthday to our RV buddy Leslie. Hope you have a great birthday.

John got home this morning and found me still asleep. That almost never happens. Even Fred was still asleep. I was so tired from yesterday that I guess it all caught up with me.

Today started out with John renting, then loading a dump trailer and taking all the junk to the dump. When he returned we both loaded the trailer with items to be taken to Good Will.

While John was gone returning the trailer I started cleaning out the refrigerator. This is one job I have always hated. Don’t know why but I do. LOL

There are just a few items left for the bidders to pickup. It should all be gone tomorrow. The only things left in the house are items that will be loaded in the camper.

We were both tired by this afternoon and decided to take a nap. Unfortunately, my phone and John’s kept ringing. :( After our “nap” we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner. The steaks were tasty and the service was good. Now we are sitting in the camper behind the house……just chilling.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. We have only been in our house for 0ne week in the last month. Really would like to get back and stay a while.

    ReplyDelete