Friday, March 12, 2010

John back from Florida

Woke up to the sound of heavy winds and rain this morning.  It only lasted for a little while and moved on out leaving us with a nice sunny day.

The bedroom suit that John sold last Saturday was picked up this morning and this afternoon the firefighter came by to  pick up the china cabinet.   It is starting to look a little vacant in here.  :)

John got back from Florida this afternoon and has started suffering from this sinus crud also. :(   Poor thing.  I know just how he feels.  He was tired from his journey so he went to bed around 8:00 p.m. to get some much needed rest.  He will be working at the FD tomorrow.

Our son Robert came by earlier this evening and picked up a couple loads of stuff we had for him.  He will pick up the rest tomorrow.  We hope to sell most of the furniture next week.

The realtor emailed John to let us know the closing will be at 2:00 p.m. on March 31st.  We now have sold sign in the front yard. Yeah!!!!!

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm really happy for you guys. I have been following your adventure, and I always get a bit of a lump in my throat watching your dream unfold in front of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on in awhile - congrats on your home. I'm very happy for the both of you!!!

    ReplyDelete