Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Mike.

John still in Florida today. :(  He will be flying home tomorrow. Yeah!!

We would like to wish our RV buddy Mike HAPPY BIRTHDAY.  We hope you were able to do something special today. 

I still felt awful this morning so I went to see my allergy doctor.  He feels like some of the dust and junk I got into while cleaning out the garage has gotten my allergies all stirred up.  Now I have three prescriptions and am $150.00 poorer.  That really sucks. After spending that much money it better make me feel better. LOL

My sister Annie and I drove over to pick up Bob and Marcy tonight for dinner. Bob wanted a burger and fries so off we went to Back Yard Burger.

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Sherri has been sick with that too. She had to go to the doctor and get a shot to get over it. Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri has had the same thing and she had to go to the doctor to get well. Hope you are well soon.

    ReplyDelete