Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More Cheesecake

Left FD at 8 heading to the mall til 3. Not much going on just the usual. It has started getting down into the 30's at night so when I got home I put the portable electric thermostat heater in the basement so the pipes won't freeze in Suite Ram. I've got a cheesecake in the oven, hold on the timer just went off, brb. OK I'm back, the cheesecake has to stay in the oven about 30 more minutes then cool for 30 minutes then into the refrigerator overnight. This one is for the 3-11 mall supervisor, I will take it tomorrow to the mall and put it in our refrigerator until he comes in then we may sample it. Waiting for Bridget to get home so we can go dishwasher shopping and most likely will eat out tonight.

Stay Safe

2 comments:

  1. We have to meet up on the road and celebrate with a cheesecake. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri and I found a damaged dishwasher at Lowe's and picked it up for $100. Really not damaged that bad either and it is the top of the line for Kitchen-Aide....about a $600. washer. Anyway it went in our house that we sold so someone got a nice washer...LOL

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete