Monday, October 6, 2008

Trip To The Doc

It was a night of no sleep caused from draining sinuses. I attemped to work at the mall but wasn't feeling well at all. At 8:30a, I called my doctor and made an appointment for 3:15p, normal 7-3 at the mall ended at 10am when I headed to the house and climbed in bed and slept til 2:15p, got up and showered and headed to the doctors office. I have a sinus infection, they gave me a shot and a prescription for antibiotics.
I checked the mail to find the earthquake putty Dortha told us about had arrived as well as the power grip 50amp plug end. I will be working a double shift tomorrow and Wednesday so I will install it on Thursday.
We are heading down to Louisiana for our 28th wedding anniversary the 10th-12th.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment