Tuesday, June 9, 2009

In Virginia

Another normal road trip, two stops, one at a rest area and the other at a Flying J for fuel and lunch. We have been having thunder but no rain as of yet, the folks at the office said a storm is coming. Bridget is making her homemade spaghetti sauce over linguine noodles and a yellow cake with pineapple topping. We are here overnight then will head up to Gettysburg, PA (3 hour drive) and will be there until Saturday morning. So far the Verizon air card has been trouble free.

Stay Safe

3 comments:

  1. Safe travels. It's great to getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear John and Bridget,

    We had lunch today at The Smoke Shack, and it's just not the same without you, ahhhhhh.
    John I'm very sorry to hear you hurt yourself while on vacation...
    Bridget please take care of Dear John... Ha, Ha!
    I must tell the truth... I wish I were with you guys on this trip. I would love to visit that part of the country, ahhhhhhh, poor amy.
    Stay safe, and think of me a least once, smiles.

    Love from home

    ReplyDelete
  3. CH,

    Looking forward to seeing you on Friday. I will call you when I get home from work and get a few hours sleep.

    Josh

    ReplyDelete