Friday, November 19, 2010

Freightliner gets new radio, Ram gets new owner.

Today was a busy day.  This morning we dropped the Freightliner off to get the new radio system installed.  Yeah….we will have satellite radio again.

John and I had salads for lunch at Zaxby’s then on to the bank to finalize the sale of the Ram.  Then it was on to Wal-mart to pick up prescriptions and a few groceries.  There was a problem with my prescription so I was told I would have to come back later to pick it up.  I was not surprised just real aggravated.

Around 5:00 we went to pick up the Freightliner then drove back to the campground so the man could pick up the Ram.  By then  it was dinner time and we were both hungry so we decided to eat at Cerami’s, our favorite Italian restaurant.  John chose the Grilled Chicken Carbonara and I ordered the Chicken Picatta.  The restaurant is family owned and the food is authentic Italian. 

After leaving Cerami’s it was back to Wal-mart to pick up my prescription.   When the girl rang it up she said it would be $4.00.  That is the cost of generic and I cannot have the generic brand so I asked her to check and make sure it was the real drug.  It was the real drug but the price was wrong.  I usually pay $24.00 for the real drug so I knew they had made a mistake on the price.  I told the girl but she was not concerned and insisted the price was right so I paid the $4.00 and left.  Oh well, I tried to do the right thing.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. DRUGS ON SALE...WHERE DO I SIGN UP FOR THAT PROGRAM???? The freightliner sounds like it is getting "tricked up"....nice!!

    ReplyDelete