Friday, March 4, 2011

Going for a massage.

Mom Hatch, Aunt Martha and I enjoyed a massage at a local place in Waldron owned and operated by Lanis Harwell, who is also a town council member.  I went to her the last time we visited here.  I have problems with my neck and from time to time massage really helps.  John has an appointment scheduled for Monday afternoon.  I know he will enjoy that.

John made a grocery run today and also cooked up another batch of his oatmeal dark chocolate chip cookies.

Tonight we had a rematch of 10 Penny with Bill and Tambra.  Bill won the first round and I won the second one. 

001Bill and Tambra’s little dog Pockets looks on as Bill makes a play.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. When you can actually button your dog into your shirt, you have a VERY small dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh....oatmeal dark chocolate chip cookies...yummm...my favorite!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete