Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day.

Today we pay tribute to all the fathers out there.

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband John.  

and to my dad who loves to laugh and has taught me so much about life. 
 Annie (my sister), Dad and me.
Today we also remember Dad Hatch.  We love and miss him everyday. 
Dad Hatch

This year our son is having a special Father's Day.  He now has two little girls calling him daddy.  Happy Father's Day Robert.  We love you.
Robert with Ava Grace and Shelby.

The day started out with rain.....sometimes heavy rain.  Uck!   John and I worked at the Visitor Center.  He worked half a day since he had an overage in hours.   While he was home this afternoon he gave Fred a much needed bath.  I know Fred enjoyed that. 

Hope all the Fathers out there had an enjoyable day. 

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe. 





No comments:

Post a Comment