Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy to Dad and Mary Beth.

Today my dad is celebrating his birthday.  He is 83 years young.
Happy Birthday Daddy.  Love you. 

Also celebrating a birthday today is our niece Mary Beth a/k/a MB. 
Mary Beth

We send them both birthday wishes and hugs from across the miles. 

John was busy mowing various locations within the refuge until the rain showed up.  I worked in the Visitor Center this morning then met up with Judy to check trails for fallen trees.  Light rain moved into the area but it didn't hang around very long.  I am ready for some sunny days. While Judy and I were out we found a few downed trees.  Some of them were small enough for us to move off the road.   

We came across this big one.   Looks like a saw and some man power will be needed for this one. 

We were headed back in when Judy spotted a beaver in the water.  She stopped and we were able to get pictures of him carrying a stick to his lodge.  So cool.   You just never know what you will see here.  I guess that is why I like it so much. 


Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe. 

1 comment:

  1. Your Dad is such a delightful smiley guy!! and I love that picture of John for Father's Day...Have fun with the Birdlady of Blogland..I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete