Saturday, July 19, 2008

Visit with Mom

Well my 7am relief showed up at 8am which put us at my sisters at noon, just in time for lunch. Mom, Aunt Martha, Mary (sis), niece Stephanie, Bridget and myself headed out for Kyoto's Japanese steak house, for future reference is not open for lunch on Saturdays. Ended up at a Mexican restaurant which was good, I like Kyoto's more, oh well, can't have everything. After lunch we went back to my sisters, sat in the recliners, talked and watched tv, actually they watched tv, I watched the back of my eyelids for light leaks, none found. After I woke up we had ice cream, I love ice cream. We then said goodbyes and started on our 3 hour trip home. Bridget has had a pain in her neck, and no speedy it's not me, for a few days so after muscle relaxers she had a 3 hour nap, woke up 14 miles from the house. About to get on chat, so for now that is all.

Stay Safe

2 comments:

  1. Hi John, sure am enjoying your blog! I'm glad you had a good visit with your family. How cool that your parents were pioneers in this lifestyle!

    Hope Bridget's pain in the neck (not you, right?) is much better today.

    Take care,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resemble that. Now why do you think I would say anything John??? You know me too well already.LOL

    Speedy

    ReplyDelete