Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Week With Mom

We are back at home. Left this morning heading to Byhalia, MS to my sisters house, my mom is living with her. My brother from Jacksonville, FL is staying at our house for a week, they will head back Friday or Saturday. We arrived at my sister's around 11:30 and unloaded the food and stuff. Cooking was going on and continued with the feed starting about 2 pm. Shortly after we arrived my brother from Arkansas arrived. This is the first time since my dad's funeral that all 4 kids were together with mom. We had a great visit and brought mom back with us, we will meet my sister in Grenada on Friday with mom. Bill and Tambra headed back to Arkansas about 3:30 with a 5 hour drive, we headed back home about 4 with a 3 hour drive.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment