Saturday, August 22, 2009

Beautiful Weekend

Got off from the FD and when I got home hooked up to the 5'ver and headed out for Lake Tiak-O'Khata. 92 mile drive was uneventful, up the Natchez Trace to Hwy 16 to Hwy 25 to the entrance. We made reservations for 2 spots by the lake. I called just before arrival and was told we would be in site 1 & 2. After going into the office the lady said site 1 was reserved and I said that would be us. She told me it was for long term rental. She then said to go fine a spot and call her back and let her know the site numbers. I turned into the campground and luckily found the two best spots in the park, site 9 and 10. Dawg and Connie showed up a little later. We had grilled burgers for lunch and bone in ribeyes for supper. Beautiful weather this weekend, highs and lows, lower 80's and mid 60's. We played dominoes at night.

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment