Sunday, October 18, 2009

Camping World, Walmart and a Movie

The day started out with Fred waking up at 7:55 a.m. wanting to go out for his morning walk and then to get his bowl of food. The dog is really spoiled. LOL John slept until 10:00 and by that time I had finished cooking creamed eggs on toast for breakfast. We piddled after that for most of the morning. Joe and Sherri came by to say farewell .... for now. We might get to meet up with them on the road this week. Yeah!! It will be a good time for a rematch on Mexican Train.

Later in the afternoon John and I made a run to Camping World and Walmart. Wow, what would we do without those two stores. After we finished with our shopping spree we decided to go to the movies and see "Couples Retreat". I am a Vince Vaughn fan but I was a little disappointed with the movie. I was expecting there to be slide splitting laughs but there were none. Just a few parts that made you go haha.

We will be pulling out in the morning and heading to Quitman, TX and will be staying at The Holiday Villages at Lake Fork.

Happy Trials. Stay Safe.

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree, what would we do without Camping World and Walmart. I enjoy following your updates and miss my 5th wheel already. We are closed up for the winter now. Thank you for the short movie review. It sounded a little disappointing. I look forward to your next one. Happy trails.

    ReplyDelete