Friday, October 9, 2009

Sick and a Potluck

We left Joe and Sherri's at about 11:30, Connie and Rod, Mike and Leslie, Bridget and I and Joe and Sherri played dominoes on Joe's new domino set, a few adult beverages were served. We got back to the trail and I started the ribs for today's potluck dinner. After I laid down I started coughing and it got worse. No sleep for us and I woke up at 9 this morning very tired. We went to Walmart to get an antibiotic prescription filled along with cough syrup and an antihistamine. The potluck starts at 6 this evening and I am hungry.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. Rod and I had such a great time with ya'll. I'm sorry you aren't feeling too well and hope you can enjoy your time at Canyon Lake. We'll see you and Bridget down the road.

    Get well,

    Connie

    ReplyDelete