Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

John off today. Yeah!!!! This morning started off with a cooking frenzy. John said he would help so that was good. As I was getting ingredients for several dishes together I realized I needed butter and that I had purchased dill relish instead of sweet relish. That was an “OH NO” moment but John, being the sweetheart that he is, said he would go to Wal-mart for me. Is he brave or what? LOL The rest of the morning and early afternoon was spent cooking.

Tonight we drove over to Bob and Marcy’s for our annual Christmas Eve party with my family. Marcy, Bob, Annie, Terry, Robert, Kelsey, John and I enjoyed a variety of foods and then gathered around to open presents. Robert and Kelsey left a little early to go over to Kelsey’s Mom and Dads to open presents there. The rest of us decided to play a round of 10 Penny. It was very amusing as it was Terry’s first time to play but he soon caught on. Before we knew it, it was 10:30 p.m. and as John has to work at the fire station tomorrow it was time to go home and get some sleep.

Merry Christmas to all our family and friends.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you both. We miss you guys and can't wait until we are all back together.

    ReplyDelete