Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Lunch with friends.

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. I met with my friends and former co-workers Kay and Amy for lunch today. We had a nice lunch at Alumni House and exchanged Christmas gifts.

Later in the afternoon I picked up my mother and we went to Wal-mart for some last minute gift cards and boxes. That’s right….another Wal-mart trip. Just when you think you are finished you remember something you forgot on the last trip …or something else comes up that requires more stuff. LOL The store was crowed and the traffic was heavy even early in the afternoon.

I brought John dinner to the fire station and I left as they started playing 10 Penny as I had promised my mom and dad I would play 10 Penny with them. Mom won the first round and I won the second. I don't know how the guys at the fire station fared with their games but I am sure they had a good time as usual.

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment