Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shopping, 10 Penny and Christmas lights.

John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today.  My sister and I went shopping today and were glad to finally get it all done.  The traffic and crowds in the stores are crazy!  After all that shopping I decided to fix tacos with rice and beans for dinner.  It was quick and I was tired so I chose something easy.

I brought John dinner to the fire station and stayed to play a round of 10 penny.  It was very entertaining as they are all so vocal.

After leaving the fire station I  picked up Bob and Marcy and we drove around looking at all the Christmas lights.  This is something we like to do every year.  We noticed there were fewer people decorating this year and thought it might be due to the economy. 

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. I know you're happy about getting your shopping done... I am done too.. Have a wonderful day!

    Travel Safe
    Donna

    ReplyDelete