Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Cold temperatures still hanging around.

Weather still cold today.  It reached a high of 40 degrees. Yeah!!!  But I think the colder weather is returning.  The weatherman just said it will be below 20 tonight and will be that way for a couple more night. BRRRRRR!!!!!! I am not liking that.

We did not leave the campground today.  The ice has all melted so Fred did not mind going out.  He really did not like the ice. LOL   I got my Wii workout done then John and I played a few rounds of bowling on the Wii. 

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was cold here in sunny Florida at 43'... Try to stay warm and enjoy the day! I love the WII too... it is so much fun!!!
    Travel Safe & HAve fun!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S COLD ALL OVER THIS DARN COUNTRY!! MAYBE NEXT YEAR WE WILL JUST HEAD FOR MIAMI!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw on the news today that 49 out of 50 states have snow. Florida is the only state without any snow. It is cold!

    ReplyDelete