Tuesday, August 30, 2011

We were adopted by the Class of 2007.

John’s back was better today. Yeah!! He was able to get around and go to a couple of seminars.

This afternoon we attended Happy Hour with the Escapee Class of 2007. At the end of Happy Hour we were adopted by the Class of 2007 and were presented with pins. They are a great bunch of people.

DSCN5424

Tonight John and I went to play bingo with the gang. There were so many of us we took up two tables. Arlene was the only one of us who won. We all had a great time playing.

DSCN5414

Congratulations to Arlene on her win.

DSCN5412

Netters

DSCN5419

Mac

DSCN5420

John

We are having a great time at the rally with lots of great people.

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. I when I read the first part, I thought it said John went to a "couples seminar" :) My eyebrows went up wondering what THAT was about. Good thing I kept reading! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having fun...we are too reading about it. Keep us with you

    Sherri and Joe

    ReplyDelete