Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Justin.

Today my second cousin, Justin is celebrating a birthday as well as buying his first home.  Happy Birthday Justin and congratulations.

003 (4)

Justin

No cabin cleaning today so I spent the day re-arranging stuff in the cabinets and...finally…..rotating the winter clothes out of the closet.  I have been putting it off but today was a good day for that kind of stuff.  So much fun. LOL   John had his usual rounds to make and was busy with that.

This afternoon John changed out one of the drawer latches with a magnetic one.  The latches from the factory break far too often so he is trying this kind to see if they last longer.

On one of my walks with Fred today I saw a prickly pear cactus and couldn’t resist taking pictures of it.  I think they are cool looking plants.

DSCN7557

DSCN7554

My Dad (Bob) is having a bout of vertigo today and is not feeling very well.  Hope you feel better soon Dad.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

 

2 comments:

  1. Hope your Dad is feeling better soon...I,too, transferred the winter duds out and the warm weather stuff in...wishful thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bob I hope you get over that soon.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete