Sunday, April 22, 2012

Memorial Service

John and I drove over to St. Petersburg this morning to attend a memorial service for our friend Kevin Sullivan and other veterans that have served our country.  It was a very nice service with lots of people in attendance. It was so good to see Arlene and  to meet Anna.  After the service we were invited to share a meal and fellowship with Arlene’s friends who live in the area.  We enjoyed meeting them also and appreciated their hospitality.

DSCN7620

Arlene

 

 
 

DSCN7631

Anna, Arlene, John and me.

Laugh everyday.   Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you went to the Memorial. I wish we were in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you could attend...I'm sure his family appreciated your being there.

    ReplyDelete