Thursday, April 30, 2009

Exhaust Brake

Exhaust brake is in but not working yet, I will finish it tomorrow. It took longer than I thought, started at 9:30 and stopped about 6:30. I did take my time, had to remove both front tires and fender liners along with both batteries and the air intake hose. Also had three rain showers to deal with. Robert, Kelsey and George came over and helped with the fan belt install. I also changed the antifreeze/coolant as the truck now has 50k miles on it. About it for now. Hope to meet up with Mark, Dortha, Jim and Ellie Sunday in Tunica. Speedy the evaluations are for employees, sorry about that.

Stay Safe

1 comment:

  1. Well that sounds like you know what you are doing. I would never get that all done??? I wont have to worry about evaluations in 29 days.

    ReplyDelete