Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Connection Problems

We got up around 8:30 this morning and I had a hankerin for blueberry pancakes. Started the griddle and mixed up some pancake mix and added fresh blueberries to the mix, bacon was on the griddle while all the mixing was going on. While we were in Alabama I picked up some cane syrup, it was great on my blueberry pancakes along with the bacon and coffee.
I spent from 11:30 to almost 3, that is 3 1/2 hours on the phone with 3gstore and Cradlepoint techs trying to get our Cradlepoint to work. They are sending a new one, still doesn't work.
Played on the Wii bowling and at 6 went to a Japanese restaurant with Robert and Kelsey for her birthday dinner (we were out of town on her birthday). We had a great time and then came back to the house where the four of us did some Wii bowling, FD tomorrow. Cold weather is heading our way.

Stay Safe

2 comments:

  1. Yummm on that breakfast.. you are making me hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! Now you've given me a craving for blueberry pancakes. They are the best. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete