John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :( All I can say about the weather is cold cold and cold! It stayed at freezing and below today. I am ready to thaw out. LOL
John’s verdict on the Pineapple Honey Chicken was a thumbs up. In case someone wants the recipe. Here it is:
Pineapple Honey Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 stick butter
- garlic salt or powder to taste
- 1-15 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1 C. juice from pineapple
- 1/4 C. honey
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. flour
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Flour and brown the chicken in butter.
- Remove chicken and add to butter the honey, brown sugar, flour,garlic salt and pineapple juice.
- Stir until thickened.
- Arrange chicken in baking dish with pineapple chunks and pour sauce on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
I went to the fire station to bring John some dinner and stayed to play a round of 10 Penny with the guys. Sadly, I came in dead last. Oh well, better luck next time. LOL
Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.