John at the FD for a 24 hour shift today. :( All I can say about the weather is cold cold and cold! It stayed at freezing and below today. I am ready to thaw out. LOL
John’s verdict on the Pineapple Honey Chicken was a thumbs up. In case someone wants the recipe. Here it is:
Pineapple Honey Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts, boneless
- 1 stick butter
- garlic salt or powder to taste
- 1-15 oz. can pineapple chunks
- 1 C. juice from pineapple
- 1/4 C. honey
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. flour
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Flour and brown the chicken in butter.
- Remove chicken and add to butter the honey, brown sugar, flour,garlic salt and pineapple juice.
- Stir until thickened.
- Arrange chicken in baking dish with pineapple chunks and pour sauce on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done.
I went to the fire station to bring John some dinner and stayed to play a round of 10 Penny with the guys. Sadly, I came in dead last. Oh well, better luck next time. LOL
Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.
Cold here too! We have no Ten Penny games but we would love to have one with you guys. John I think that web site you sent is working ..Thanks.ReplyDelete
Sounds good. I'll have to see if I can get my chef to make it.--RodReplyDelete
That chicken sounds yummy. Will have to give it a try, thanks..ReplyDelete
It is cold here in Tx also..