Friday, January 8, 2010

House showing tomorrow.

John off today. Yeah!!! It is very cold here.  John and I met my friends and former co-workers Kay and Amy at Alumni House for lunch. Kay chose the gumbo with a Caesar salad.  Amy and I chose the blackened chicken salad and John order a plate lunch.  We enjoyed lively conversation during lunch. 

I received a call from a realtor tonight who has asked to show our house at 1:00 p.m. tomorrow.  I am keeping my fingers, toes and maybe my eyes crossed.  LOL

Right now the temperature is 21 degrees outside.  BRRRRRR  Too cold for me.  There is a report of snow in Gluckstadt which is about five miles from here.   I looked out the window a few minutes ago but I did not see any. 

Remember to laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the showing. I have everything crossed for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll cross our fingers, toes and eyes for you too! From past experiences, I know how frustrating it is to get your hopes up and then be let down after each showing. Good luck!!
    Hope we're both rolling down the road soon.

    ReplyDelete