Monday, January 4, 2010

Light snow and Shape-up Shoes.

John off today. Yeah!!!! The day started off in the upper 20's. The weatherman had forecasted a high of 35 but it never got there. It was 30 degrees with light snow on and off most of the day. We are supposed to get more snow Thursday of this week. Right now it is a very low 24 degrees and is supposed to fall to 18. Pretty cold for our area.

John went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel with six other C-Shift guys this morning. I am sure they had a good time as usual.

After lunch John and I went to Kohl’s to if see they had any men’s Shape-up shoes. We had to go to three stores before we found some in his size. I wore mine all day yesterday and when I woke up this morning I felt like I had worked out at the gym. They are comfortable shoes that work your muscles. I plan to work out in them tomorrow. I can’t wait to see what I will feel like then. LOL

Remember to laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. You have completely re-written everything I thought I knew about Mississippi -- like it is a warm southern state! Snow? Temps in the 20's? Being in Georgia this winter has been an eye opener for me as well. I'm ready for spring.

    ReplyDelete