Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Papers Turned In

Got home from the FD, Bridget made pancakes and turkey sausage for breakfast. I made a pot of coffee for me, Bridget drinks hot tea. After breakfast I went into town and got a haircut, I like my hair cut short but I have to listen to Bridget whine until it grows out some. Spent the rest of the morning on the laptop. I also started a roast in the crock pot for supper.
After lunch I dropped my retirement papers off at city hall, went by Bob and Marcy's to pick up a receiver hitch I had ordered then dropped Bridget off at the chiropractor, her shoulder and foot were hurting her. While she was there I took the grocery list to Walmart and did our shopping for the day. She called saying she was ready after I had left Walmart, perfect timing.
Back at the trailer Bridget finished putting together the rest of supper. After supper we did our 1 mile walk around the park. I will be working a 48 hr shift at the FD tomorrow.

Stay Safe

2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like you were really busy... I bet you can't wait for your retirement to go through. What date is it? Have a great day & travel safe!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting in the paper's, I can remember that when I retired from the PD. You guys are really getting close now, We are still waiting to sell the house, that is the only thing holding us back, Donna can stop work whenever she wants. Be safe out there. Sam & Donna..

    ReplyDelete