Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Corned Beef and Cabbage

Slept in until 9:00.  Are we getting lazy????? The satellite was not working so John relocated it and now it works. Yeah!  Later on in the morning we jumped on the bikes and rode through the park.  Our site has 50 AMP with water and electric.  We noticed the sites on the other side of the park do not have hookups and must be for tent camping.  That is not for me.

After lunch we made our Wal-Mart run.  Fred was running low on dog food and we needed a few groceries.  I guess you could say we stimulated the economy today.

While I was cooking dinner, John replaced the blown bulb in the Ram’s right rear brake light.  Then he replaced the step light on the RV stairs.  He’s just so multi-talented.

 

002

Corned beef and cabbage, steamed carrots and cornbread for dinner.

003

Sockey wanted to know why he didn’t get any. LOL

After dinner as I was walking with Fred I met a lady who is cycling her way from California to Virginia on her own.  All I can say is she is braver than I.  I thought her story was very interesting. In case anyone wants to check out her travels her blog is www.fueledbyfood.com. 

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. i want to know where my food is too...it looked veryyyyy yummyyyy

    ReplyDelete