Wednesday, July 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESTER

Happy Birthday to our nephew Lester.  He is 18 years old today.  John and I drove over to Shannon’s for Lester’s birthday breakfast.  Sandie fixed a delicious scrambled egg dish with a side of maple sausage and John made sausage gravy to go with the biscuits. 

004 

This is Lester our nephew.

After breakfast Lester opened his gifts.

010 

015

016

018

007

Lester with Grandma Sandie.

008

Lester with his sister Savannah.

003

Shannon and daughter Savannah.

005

John with niece Shannon.

006

Savannah with Grandma Sandie.

021

Savannah with one of the large cats.  I think this one is Wilbur. 

After running a few errands we all met back at Shannon’s and played a couple rounds of 10 Penny.  Before we knew it dinner time was upon us.  To celebrate Lester’s birthday, we all ate at Texas Roadhouse.  The food great and the conversations very entertaining. 

Ok now that we were all full and happy we all sat down to play more 10 Penny.   The record highest losing score for 10 Penny was held by me at 725 points for a long time, then by Nicole (Shannon’s sister) at 740. Tonight Shannon passed us by with a 775…..she was so proud I just had to get a picture. LOL

020

I guess you could say we are easily entertained.  We really enjoy each our visits together.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. Man, that breakfast has flung a cravin' on me...Oh wait, there's NOTHING in my frig so I guess I'll just have to drop in on y'all for some of that maple sausage and biscuits! Very handsome nephew!
    Been lookin' for my cards to learn 10 Penny. I just know they're in a box somewhere!
    Enjoy!
    Kathy
    http://seashellsandoveralls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a good looking family! You know, that cat is bigger than a human baby!! WOW! That's a big cat! Where's the sock man in all of this? What have I missed??

    SO glad to be back in business with this internet thing!

    Nellie

    ReplyDelete