Wednesday, August 25, 2010

05 Mobile Suites to Houston and Dinner with Relatives.

Up early this morning and Houston bound.  The trip went smoothly and we arrived in Houston around 2:30 p.m.  The 05 Mobile Suites is now for sale at PPL.  While we were waiting to finish paper work at PPL I called to see if my cousin and his family would be in the Beaumont area around dinner time. John and I left PPL around 4:30 p.m. and got in the middle of rush hour traffic.  That was no fun. 

Luckily we were able to catch up with my cousin Daniel and his family in Beaumont at Cheddars.  They arrived about the same time as we did. 

005

Sherlyon and Daniel Burns

003

Justin Burns

 004

Tarah Burns Shepherd and Josh Shepherd

It was good to see them all and catch up on what everyone has been up to. Before we knew it 8:00 p.m. rolled around and we had to get on the road to MS again. 

I received a call today from The Back Store saying my “short people” chair is here. Yeah!!!  We will pick it up tomorrow.  That new chair will make me a happy camper. LOL

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. funny my bride and i head to ppl this weekend as we are still in a hunt for the perfect class a motorhome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have family you can call up to meet for dinner. When we get to Utah, my inlaws and all of Jonathan's cousins will be there. I'm crossing my fingers that going out to eat will be a priority. I hope I can remember my manners. I haven't been in a restaurant in eons!

    ReplyDelete