Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Burgers with Dad.

Not much going on here except the heat. There is nothing worse than the humid Mississippi heat. I think John caught up on reading some blogs and entertained himself surfing the net. I did workout with the Wii today. I am trying to get back into that on a daily basis. I feel much better when I get on a routine with it.

Dad called earlier today and said he wanted to get out tonight and eat a burger at Mugshots. Annie, Mom and Dad picked us up around 6:00 p.m. This was Dad’s first trip to Mugshots. John and I have been several times and have never been disappointed.

002

Dad telling a story.

003

Annie did not want her picture taken. I think she was trying to lean over to hide but I caught her. LOL Wow look how large the drink cups are.

005

Annie had to snap a picture of John and I.

While John was surfing the net today he found a 2006 Freightliner M2 Crew Cab that will be replacing the one ton Dodge. He will be flying up to Chicago next week to pick it up. Our 2006 Dodge 3500 Ram Mega Cab is now for sale.



Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. That is one MAJOR truck you will have there!!! You could pull one of those big toy haulers...and haul a couple Harleys....just a thought....I would love Mugshots..and, you Dad is looking better every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is SOME truck!!
    Your Dad continues to look great and so glad he is feeling good.

    Mike & Gerri (happytrails)

    ReplyDelete