Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Chair, Shocks for Truck and 10 Penny.

We slept late this morning since we were worn out from the quick trip to Houston, TX. It was 2:00 a.m. when we got back to MS.

I met my sister and our friend Aileen for lunch at Applebees to swap some books and catch up on all the news. While I was gone John took the truck to get shocks on the front and rear of it. I was in the process of running a few errands and decided to call John to see if he was finished with the truck stuff. As luck would have it he was about to call me to pick him up. The man installing the shocks could not finish it today so John needed a ride. I picked up John and went to The Back Store to pick up my “short people chair”. Yeah!!!! I am so glad it came in.

003 Here is my new chair. John calls it the “midget” chair. I love it because my feet actually reach the ground. LOL

John’s new chair will not be in before we leave. He will have to pick it up in November when we return to MS.

While John settled in for his afternoon nap I went to pick up Fred at the kennel. He has been there since last Thursday. He probably will not be happy with me.

002

Fred was glad to be home but he couldn’t quite figure out why the stairs were in a different place. This is his first time in the new RV.

Later tonight Bob and Marcy came over to see my new chair and try it out. We ended up playing a round of 10 Penny.

004 Dad won the game. John came in second but Mom and I did not fare to well. We had high losing scores. Oh well, we will get them on the next round. LOL

Laugh everyday. Happy trails. Stay safe.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new custom chair Bridget. The look on your Dad's face is priceless! :)

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the new chair!!! and the new rig! Your Dad looks great too...isn't life terrific????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Fred, all confused over the new floorplan! Nice chair!!!

    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Karen and Steve
    (Our Blog) RVing: Small House... BIG Backyard
    http://kareninthewoods-kareninthewoods.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one NICE chair and one HAPPY winner! Fred looks like he approves!

    ReplyDelete