Friday, August 27, 2010

Blue Rooster with Friends and Family.

Our first errand this morning was to Lowe’s.  We were in search of some type of cabinet or something to put the dishwasher on.  John found some shelving that would work until we get back in November and have something built.  The dishwasher is in the same closet with the washer and dryer.

015 Picture of closet with washer/dryer combo and dishwasher.

Our second errand was to pick up the Freightliner M2.  The new shocks were installed and it was ready to go. From there John went to the audio store and I went to the chiropractor.  My back is much better but I felt I needed one more adjustment before we hit the road on Monday.

Tonight we had dinner at The Blue Rooster with friends and family.

011 It is called The Blue Rooster but the sign is green.

002 Nicole and Walt Jenkins.

003 Dad and my sister Annie.

004 Mom.

008 John, Walt and Matt Jenkins.

007 John making a face at my sister. She wanted him to smile for the camera. LOL

We left the Ram with Matt and Nicole until we return in November. The are letting us store it in their giant barn.  Thanks Matt and Nicole.

The plan is to leave Monday and begin our way toward Colorado where we will meet up with our friends Joe, Sherri, Mike and Leslie.  It will be so good to see them and catch up.  I am sure we will play a hand or two of 10 Penny and maybe some Mexican Train.  One thing is for sure we will all be laughing.

012 Sockey likes my new chair.

013

Oh look Sherri…..I guess it looks small enough to be a kid’s chair. LOL

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

2 comments:

  1. We are clueless to full-timing..I never realized you can get a washer/dryer combo...very cool...I am so envious of your trip to Colorado...Does Socky sleep in your chair for the trip???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I built in my Danby dishwasher, under the counter next to the sink. It works great there, and is handy for loading/unloading it.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete