Monday, March 11, 2013

Annie & Terry celebrate anniversary/Happy Birthday Mike.

SUNDAY:

My sister and her husband Terry celebrated their 23rd wedding anniversary.  Happy Anniversary to Annie and Terry.  Hope they had a wonderful day.

DSCN3849 (2)

Annie and Terry.

MONDAY:

Our friend Mike Kennedy is celebrating a birthday today.  Happy Birthday Mike.  We hope you have some fun today.

DSCN0040 - Copy

Mike

This afternoon John and I drove over to visit with Mac and Netters one last time before we leave this area tomorrow.  Mac grilled some delicious pork sirloin and we all enjoyed that with beans and slaw.

My plate.

Mac and John fixing their plates.

Netters and me.

John and Mac.

Tomorrow we travel on to the Canyon Lake area.   Hopefully the weather will be nice and warm there.

Laugh everyday.  Happy trails.  Stay safe.

1 comment:

  1. Where are you staying in Canyon Lake..I can't wait to see..We always stay at Potter's Creek army corps..but lots of places are full every weekend in March because of Spring Break...I'll be in the back seat with Fred...Will I get any treats?

    ReplyDelete